Hilton Glasgow raises a glass to Ed Sheeran with special ginger cocktail 'Shape of Bru'
25 May 2018
Following the proud Glaswegian tradition of calling fizzy drinks ‘ginger’, Hilton Glasgow will welcome fellow ginger and global superstar Ed Sheeran to Glasgow by creating a unique ginger and Irn-Bru cocktail - the ‘Shape of Bru’ - in tribute to Ed and his most streamed song in the history of Spotify ‘Shape of You’ (1.7 billion streams) which will be served exclusively in Hilton Glasgow’s famous Whisky Mist bar.
Hilton Glasgow have two tickets to Ed’s sold-out show at Hampden Park on Sunday 3rd June. To be in with a chance of winning the tickets all you have to do is be pictured with the ‘Shape of Bru’ cocktail in the Whisky Mist Bar at the Glasgow Hilton and post a selfie using #ShapeOfBruHiltonGlasgow to:
Facebook: Post to the wall at www.facebook.com/GlasgowHilton/
Twitter: tag @HiltonGlasgow
Instagram: tag @HiltonGlasgow
The best selfie will win the tickets! Closing date for the competition is 11pm on Wednesday 30 May 2018. Terms & conditions apply. Full terms & conditions available at the Whisky Mist bar at Hilton Glasgow.
- To enter, participants must post a selfie with any version of the "Shape of Bru" cocktail (non-alcoholic version is available) in the Whisky Mist Bar to Hilton Glasgow's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag #ShapeofBruGlasgowHilton. The best entry will win.
- By entering Hilton Glasgow's social media competitions you accept the terms and conditions of the competition as detailed here.
- The competition is open to everyone age of 18 or over, except employees of Hilton Glasgow.
- The closing date for competition entries is Wednesday 30th May 2018 23h, the winner will be notified on 31st May 2018.
- Entries received after the closing date/time will not be valid.
- Hilton Glasgow reserves the right to change the deadline of a competition at any time without prior notice. However such changes will only occur when Hilton Glasgow is forced to act for reasons outside of its control.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or swapped (no cash alternatives) and are non-transferrable.
- Hilton Glasgow reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and rules of a competition at any time. The competition can also be held void, cancelled, suspended or amended should it become necessary to do so.
- This social media competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.