Glasgow Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Business @ The Mitchell to offer its members business research support using a range of resources which would be the envy of most multinational companies.
Your direct line to an incomparable list of industry standard online resources, with information professionals on hand to help you transform knowledge into success. Most of the services are FREE or discounted where charges apply, and we are always happy to help.
Visit the Partnership page, and bookmark it.
The Enquiry Form is there, ready for you to make your information request. Alternatively call us on 0141 287 2904, email us at email@example.com or pay us a visit on Level 1 of The Mitchell Library. Remember to mention you are a Chamber of Commerce member to get your branded library card and discounts where applicable.
- Glasgow Chamber of Commerce branded library membership cards Your password for remote access to some of our databases
- You have instant desktop access to Proquest Central database including the world famous ABI/INFORM. British Standards is now available from work or home with your library card. Access to Experian and Key Note on site and many more.
- Information professionals who are always available for advice and assistance in finding the right information.
- Free OR discounted information downloads Substantial discount on information downloads from world-class services such as MINT (a specially enhanced marketing version of FAME for those who are familiar) Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.
- Discounted Facilities Hire A 10% discount for all room hires and bookings in the iconic Mitchell Library for Glasgow Chamber members, with free Wi-Fi access included.
- Business @ The Mitchell E-Newsletter Created specifically for Glasgow Chamber of Commerce members, our e-newsletter will tell you what we can do for you, giving examples of how the databases can be applied to particular challenges.
- Lunchtime OR evening workshops and IT classes Classes will be on offer ranging from detailed database instruction to help your company get the most out of our resources to sessions on marketing and growing your business. Alternatively make an appointment for a one-to-one session
This partnership between Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and Business @ The Mitchell is specially tailored to suit the needs of your company, allowing it to compete in the current economic environment.