Events and Training Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Fees Received will be acknowledged with a VAT receipt.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 5 working days prior to the event/programme start to qualify for a refund. Delegates who sign up to attend a free event, but fail to cancel within the above time limit (5 working days) will be liable for a £10 + VAT charge to cover catering costs.
- Delegates may be substituted at any time by emailing the events or training departments.
- By attending a Glasgow Chamber of Commerce event, you consent to being photographed and/or videoed. These photographs may appear in promotional material, social media and coverage of the Chamber event, and may be use to promote future Glasgow Chamber of Commerce events.
- If you are not a member of the Chamber or if your or your parent company’s membership has lapsed, you can choose to opt in or out of further contact with us. We also receive non-member data through networking (eg business cards, event registrations) and add these details, if relevant, onto our CRM or other data management system.