Glasgow Chamber of Commerce is delighted to introduce our Member Portal, designed to allow our members make the most of their membership.
The Portal will allow you to:
- Control and update the information we hold on your company profile
- Access the Member Directory
- Book Chamber events and training courses
- Post member to member offers
The Portal allows users to personalise their own interaction with Glasgow Chamber of Commerce. Members must register individually to the Portal. It is quick and easy, taking just a couple of minutes to go through the registration process.
To guide you through the process we have prepared the following step by step instructions to register and get live on the Portal.
**If you have already registered and have received a verification email, please TYPE your portal password when prompted.
(Please do not copy and paste into the password box)**
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the “Register” button to proceed to the new registration page
- Enter your email address. A check will be completed to see if your email address is already recognised.
- If your email address is recognised you will be prompted to request a password reminder to login. If your email address is not recognised please proceed to enter your Company Postcode. Select your recognised Company from the list of results or if your Company is not listed select “My Company is not listed.
- If you have selected your Company from the list of results you will be able to complete your registration by completing the “About You” section of the registration form and selecting the “Register as a User” option from the “Type of Registration” dropdown. The option to join and become a member of the Chamber will be available in your Basket when your registration is completed if your organisation is not already a member.
- If you have selected “My Company is not listed” please complete all sections of the registration form to complete your new registration. The option to join and become a member of the Chamber will be available in your Basket when your registration is completed.
Click here to go to the portal and register.
If you have any problems email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 204 2121.