Stewart First Aid Training
A Trusted Provider
Stewart First Aid Training Ltd was HSE Accredited in 1991. Our company is a specialist provider of work place first aid training. We have had longstanding relationships with our clients who range from SMEs to Global companies from all sectors . Clients include: GlaxoSmithKline, McDonalds Restaurants; Coca-Cola Enterprises; General Electric; House of Fraser; G4S; IKEA and Amazon to name a few. We also provide large volumes of training for the public, the third and the voluntary sectors. Nothing is too much trouble and we will always endeavour to give you the very best service.
What can we do to help you?
- We will provide you with value for money services to keep you within budget
- We do not use centralised call centres - you will always speak to an experienced member of staff who understands the legislation surrounding first aid at work and can guide you to the right training solution.
- Our clients consistently tell us how much they appreciate the level of support we can provide - simple processes; expert training; flexibility (out of hours and weekend courses); reliability; rapid response to queries and bookings (normally within the hour).
- We can customise training courses to suit your work environment and risks.
- We can provide on-site training anywhere in the UK providing considerable savings where you have groups to be trained.
- We offer a large range of open training courses in key areas throughout the UK.
- Our company has strong IT capabilities - we can provide you with on line reports regarding your account (no matter what the size) eg annual spend; delegates trained; pass rates; course evaluation statistics; recall reports (so your certificates don't go out of date) and any other management report you may need.
We use an innovative approach to learning:
- Trainers have a medical background - this ensures accuracy in training. We have always felt that this is essential to the quality of the training being delivered.
- We use a wide range of learning styles so that all delegates engage with the trainer.
- We use a friendly and informal style that encourages delegates to relax.
- We encourage discussion of personal experience to underpin learning.
- Delegates practice life saving techniques eg CPR frequently, working one to one with the trainer who will provide continuous feedback.
Stewart First Aid Training were ISO 9001: 2008 accredited in March 2011. We are completely committed to achieving the very highest quality standards. Without fail our courses are evaluated to the highest level.
Our company also understands the impact of equality and social, economic and environmental sustainability and ensures best practice when setting company goals.
Address: Stewart First Aid Training Ltd - 45 Hope Street Glasgow G2 6AE