Getting started with predictive analytics
Published by Anne Marie Hughes on Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 22:14
Grosvenor Street, Haymarket, Edinburgh, EH12 5EF
Tuesday 21 February 2012, Time: 10am - 2pm
Lunch is included
Over the course of the morning you'll learn what predictive analytics is, how it works and how it plays a key role in helping you achieve and exceed business goals. Hear our customer experiences and how they have achieved real return on investment. You'll also have the chance to speak to an SPSS* expert.
* a Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
Here are a few gains that organisations have achieved with predictive analytics:
- Increased marketing offer acceptance rate by 300 percent
- Identified fraudulent claims 30 days faster than before
- Anticipated equipment maintenance problems before they go critical
- Focused resources and lowered crime rates by 27 percent
- Identified 50 percent of fraud cases within an hour
- Increased net promoter scores by 53 percent
- Improved policing effectiveness, reducing homicide rates by 40 percent
Don't miss out, places are limited so book today to avoid disappointment.
To register click here:
10.00 Welcome and introduction
10.15 The value of predictive analytics
Colin Shearer, IBM SPSS Worldwide Industry Solutions Leader
Hear our customer experiences and how they have achieved real return on investment.
11.00 Coffee break
11.20 Build a predictive analytics project in just 1hr
Dusan Magula, SPSS Sales Engineer
See the technology in action and how you can build predictive models easily, efficiently and rapidly, whether you are an expert data miner or a novice business user.
12.20 Closing remarks and lunch