Hilton Glasgow - Sunday Lunch and Bubbly for 2 @ only £29.00
Published by Anne Marie Hughes on Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 10:22
Glasgow Chamber's Platinum Partner Hilton Glasgow Hotel is offering the following austerity deal:
Instead of the usual £54, two people can savour a 5-course
carvery lunch with bubbly for £29 at the 5-star Hilton Glasgow, a
venue which has reportedly welcomed famous guests such as Bill
Clinton and Sean Connery, and one that possesses "a good deal of
class and shine", according to Frommers.
Served in the hotel's Morblas Restaurant, here's what this tasty offer includes per person:
- A glass of prosecco
- Soup of the day with fresh bread
- Selection of cured and smoked meats and fish
- Cavery buffet includes items such as roast Scottish beef, chicken, pork, lamb with gravy, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, seasonal vegetables and fresh salad
- Scottish and continental desserts, such as strawberry cheesecake and crème brûlée
- Selection of cheeses and biscuits
Alternatively, get a group of four friends together and get this package for £55. That's half the regular price.
The city-centre hotel recently underwent a £3.5 million refurbishment and is located close to the Buchanan Galleries and Princes Square shopping areas.
This deal can be used 1pm-2:30pm every Sunday until 6 January, 2013. Children under five dining with an adult can eat free. It's £9.75 for children aged 5-14 dining with an adult on this deal (payable to the hotel on arrival).
Just click on this link: http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/scotland/Restaurant/21215