Fire protection Association (FPA) Fire Warden / Marshall Course 28th October 2011
Published by Alan Busby on Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 22:10
Code Red Fire are proud to announce we are delivering a Fire protection Association (FPA) accredited Fire warden course in line with Scottish Firelaw.
PLEASE SEE SPECIAL OFFER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Did you know? 80% of businesses that suffer a fire never recover from it? The A.B.I pays out £3.6 million every day in fire insurance claims! Fire is the number 1 risk to business continuity!
Legislation requires employers provide training to staff in the actions to be taken in the event of a fire. This course covers the essentials required to meet this absolute duty which is designed to protect your business and staff.
Who would benefit from this course?
Anyone who has fire warden duties as a refresher course.
Anyone that employs a small number of staff.
Anyone with a small to medium sized company.
Anyone with health and safety responsibilities.
- Satisfy absolute legal duties.
- Motivated staff members.
- Protect your property and staff.
- Safeguard your operation and business continuity.
- Save money.
Course Content and Objectives:
- The number of fires, fire deaths and the common causes of fire.
- How fire starts and spreads.
- Current UK legislation and its effect on fire safety in premises.
- Spotting hazards and protecting against fire.
- Fire warden roles and responsibilities.
- How to select and use a fire extinguisher.
- What to do in the event of a fire.
- When and how to safely evacuate your building.
- Practical fire fighting using a gas powered training simulator.
All Students Will Receive:
Course Duration: 4.5 hours approximately
To Book: Call 0141 561 2735 or 07894900244NOW!
When: Friday 28th of October 2011
Where: Normandy Hotel, Renfrew, PA4 9EJ
Time: 10.30 am
1. Glasgow Chamber of Commercemembers £80.00
2. Change your fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance to us and get 1 free place! (terms apply)