British Chamber Awards 2011
Published by Simon Gwynn on Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 22:10
It is that time of year again ..... British Chamber Awards 2011!
This year there are nine categories, with the introduction of the Finding New International Markets Award. The Green Award has had a change of name and is now called The Sustainable Award. The full list of business categories for this years awards, are as follows:
- Most Promising New Business - Recognising the growth of new business
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Recognising the success of British Entrepreneurs
- Business of the Year - Recognising the strength of UK business
- Innovation Through Technology - Recognising companies putting technology to effective use
- Achievement in International Business - Recognising the strength of British business overseas
- Excellence in People Development - Recognising businesses with an employee development focus
- The Sustainability Award - Recognising businesses with an environment agenda
- Excellence in Customer Service - Recognising companies with a focus on customer service and care
- Finding New International Markets - Recognising companies committed to expanding internationally into new markets
The closing date for all entries is Friday 24th June 2011. The Awards will be taking place at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London on Thursday 24th November.
The website for the Chamber Awards 2011 is www.chamberawards.co.uk and gives information relating to the full Awards programme. The Chamber Awards are also on Twitter this year and can be found at http://twitter.com/chamberawards, for all up to the minute news.