The Scottish business growth event of the year, supported by Scottish Enterprise
Published by Anne Marie Hughes on Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 22:10
B2B Scotland 2011, Scotland's first event for established businesses looking to grow in 2011 and beyond, will take place at the SECC, Glasgow on 15 March. With only three weeks to go, here are three good reasons to attend B2B Scotland:
1. Find out about opportunities for growth from the country's leading business advisors, including Scottish Enterprise, HSBC, Scottish Development International and other leading development organisations.
2. Attend the B2B Keynote Arena and be inspired by high-profile speakers who will provide an insight into their growth strategies and development opportunities. Speakers include:
- Jim Mather MSP, Minister for Enterprise, Tourism and Energy
- Lena Wilson, Chief Executive, Scottish Enterprise
- Anne MacColl, Chief Executive, Scottish Development International
- Iain McMillan, Director, CBI Scotland
- John Rendall, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Scotland
- William Wood, Director, ScienceSoft
3. Participate in FREE training workshops and seminars in the Skills Development Zones, Scottish Enterprise Business Growth Zone and the HSBC Business Finance Zone
See the full workshop programme and keynote arena line-up and register for your free place today at http://www.b2bscotland.co.uk/
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @B2BScotland for the latest news and announcements!