Scottish Apprenticeship Week: 5-9 September 2011
Published by Anne Marie Hughes on Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 22:10
Skills Development Scotland will be working to raise the profile of Modern Apprenticeships to employers during Scottish Apprenticeship Week.
SDS will be organising media coverage around case studies etc this week, to encourage more employers to consider offering apprenticeships. Partners and businesses may wish to use it to promote their achievements and to stimulate interest in the programme among their own members.
Please contact SDS communications personnel email@example.com, 0141 285 6108 or Audrey.firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 285 6207. Information on Scottish Apprenticeship Week will be appearing on the SDS website.
The key messages from SDS are:
- This event celebrates SDS's Scottish Apprenticeship Week
- Apprentices make a positive impact on businesses
- SDS can contribute to training costs
- Employers should consider recruiting apprentices
- There are incentives to recruit MAs in some instances
- Over 11,000 employers in Scotland are already taking advantage of the apprenticeship programme
- Contact the SDS employer helpline 0800 783 6000