Your Chamber has refreshed the membership proposition in order to present to members and non-members the true benefits of belonging to the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce.
There are a number of key messages we would like to convey with the new membership packages. Firstly, this is about maximising your membership and getting the most out of your package. It is also about rewarding existing members for their loyalty to the Chamber.
The membership options are available for all sizes of business and each package is tailored to different sets of needs:
Essential - Networking for small businesses
- Business networking events including at least one free event per month; discounted rate at all other events
- Chamber HR
- Employee Health - from £1.10 p.w. cash back on dental, optical etc.
- Legal helpline and insurance - protect your business with exclusive free legal cover up to a value of £130,000. We also offer legal advice round the clock with professional knowledge and support included.
- Inclusion on Chamber communication channels including listings, one specific tweet, magazine, website, emails and LinkedIn
- Member logo
- Workforce Solutions - funding guidance for recruitment.
Essential Plus - Helping to grow small business
- Support from a named contact within Chamber team with three points of contact
- Staff benefit of exclusive private medical insurance.
- Discounted merchant services - discounted card processing rates and cost savings on terminal hire and set up
- Exclusive discount deals with Platinum Partners
- Cost Expert - group savings
Premier - Developing medium sized businesses
- Support from a named contact within Chamber team with up to two annual meetings
- Access to bespoke training
- Discounted fire & health/safety training
- Event presenter opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in sector forums and export forum
- Access to policy and project briefing events
- One free invite to Doing Business in …events
- 40% scholarship towards GCU MBA
Leaders - Lead and engage as a large business
- Access to Presidents Club and President's Club linkedin group
- Invites to relevant Up Close & Personal events
- VIP treatment for special guests at Glasgow Airport
- Invite to Leader of Council quarterly meetings
- Senior account managed
- Access to Chamber Directors
- Prestigious bespoke offers
A tailored partnership which could include:
- Editorial in Glasgow Business magazine
- Sponsored influencer dinner
- Sponsored business breakfast event
- Exclusive MP and VIP luncheons
- Exclusive Affinity offer to Chamber members
- Access to Chamber Chief Executive
- Bespoke project work
For more information contact:
Susan McKay, Head of Partnership & Membership Operations,
T: 0141 204 2121, F: 0141 221 2336,